It’s the fastest and most scalable digital asset, enabling real-time global payments anywhere in the world.
Built for enterprise use, XRP offers banks and payment providers a reliable, on-demand option to source liquidity for cross-border payments.
Ripple Net connects banks and other big institutions and allows them to transfer money and other assets through the network.
All transactions are recorded on the decentralized XRP Ledger.
Todays Price Highlights
- Ripple found support near the $0.2050 level against the US Dollar.
- Now eyeing more upsides in the near term
- 55 Billion Ripples Locked Away Today, Price Story Changes for XRP
- Ripple acted as promised locking in funds in escrow in a rotation program with a limit on monthly selling, the last contract of 1 billion XRP has been executed and now 55 billion XRP coins in escrow time-locked account has been completed.
- The escrow lockup ensures the markets that no unexpected dumping would happen assuring jittery Investors over the large overall supply of XRP digital assets, but traders are still left unsure of what direction Ripple will take.
Current Market Cap
- Ripple has recently lost is positing to IOTA in terms of market cap, Ripple is now the 5th largest crypto currency by market cap, behind Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and IOTA.
- Ripples market cap now stands just above $9 billion as of December 2017 according to coinmarketcap.com.